For a maternity photo session, I ask that you book it when you are around 7 to 8 months pregnant. If you are carrying more than one baby, its probably best to schedule sooner. When you do come to a photo session, it is best to bring clothes that not only flatter your complexion but also accentuate your belly.
- Men’s button down shirt or cardigans
- Tank Tops, Sport Bra, Tube Top (preferably black)
- Maternity jeans and Regular jeans (to unbutton)
- Black pants, skirt, leggings or capris
- Stuffed Animal or other sentimental items
- Ultra Sound photos
- Lingerie, Bra Sets, (Nude and Black)
- Heels and other accessories
- Coordinating outfits for your significant other
I have few flowy maternity dresses, sheer materials and alphabet blocks. Your hands will show so manicure is recommended. Face powders and oil blotters are good idea to eliminate shine.
Let me know if you have long hair because I will bring out my studio fan.
Please be sure to wear loose fitting clothing for the few hours before you session to avoid marks from bra straps or elastic waist bands.
Session can be done in my Federal way studio or Outdoors in Seattle, Bellevue, Tacoma, Kirkland, Redmond, Bothell, Lacey, Auburn, Kent, Seatac, Burien, Fife, Milton, Puyallup, Lakewood, Snoqualmie, Everette and surrounding cities.